Please look over the information below to familiarize yourself with the registration requirements. Remember to register your child for the grade they will enter in the Fall of 2018.
Below is a list of paperwork that must be submitted to the Recreation Department to complete your child's registration. Paperwork must be mailed or handed in to the Recreation Office.
If registering at Recreation Office Camp Registration is 10AM-2PM
- Payment in full – credit card payment online or cash/check at the Rec Office
- Town of Pawling Summer Camp Registration Form
- Town of Pawling Summer Camp Release Form
- Town of Pawling Summer Camp Policy Form (2 pages) (One per family)
- Current medical history form
- Current immunization record
REMINDER: Your child is NOT registered until all paperwork and payment has been received by the Recreation Office.
Do not delay on submitting your paperwork. Space is limited and spaces are not reserved until a payment has been made AND paperwork submitted.
Please note for all Town of Pawling Recreation programs, families are considered “Residents” if they pay their property taxes to the Town of Pawling.
If you do not pay property taxes to the Town of Pawling, you are considered a “Non-Resident”
Teen Camp provides 7th & 8th graders the opportunity to hang out with their friends, having the freedom that teens want while still following a structured program.